Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
So today I thought I would share with all of you out there, not only those who are starting your journeys toward health and happiness, but also to those who have already begun.
So many times we make resolutions but sadly many of us lose our momentum.
Willpower is vitally essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile, however developing healthy habits replaces will power with a new internal “programme” with a focus on simplifying and achieving your objectives.
To encourage an emphasis on developing healthy habits, I know you will (pun intended) enjoy some of the timeless favorite quotes below that will inspire healthy habits because it is dedicated to helping you recapture and rekindle that winning spirit we each hold deep down inside the very core of our very being.
1. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ~Jim Ryun
2. Optimal Health is a journey taken one step, one habit, and one day at a time.” -Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen
3. “Everything you are used to, once done long enough, starts to seem natural, even though it might not be.” ~ Julien Smith
4. “The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win.” – Bobby Knight
5. “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~Aristotle
6. “What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that’s another matter.” – Peter F. Drucker
7. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
You know, and I know, the way we do anything is the way we do everything, and therefore we become what we repeatedly do. Go get em tiger! “Just do it! First you make your habits, then your habits make you!” ~ Lucas Remmerswaal
“Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words,